7. In the event that any documents belonging to the customer are destroyed, lost or damaged while in the possession of Data Planit for the purpose of the work being undertaken, or during transit from or to the premises of the customer, then Data Planit will not be liable for any loss or damage thereby occasioned nor bear any responsibility in respect of any claims by the customer or any third party arising out of the same.
8. The customer will indemnify Data Planit to the full extent of satisfying any claims (including costs and/or other expenses to which Data Planit may become liable) brought by a third party against Data Planit as a result of any incident referred to in clause 7 above, or as a result of any claim for infringement of any copyright brought against it by virtue of scanning, or any other work to produce the completed goods.
9. At the discretion of Data Planit credit facilities maybe granted subject to a satisfactory credit reference. Unless otherwise agreed the granting of credit facilities is made on the condition that payment is received by Data Planit within 30 days of the invoice date.
10. Insurance will be the responsibility of the customer unless express written instructions have been given to Data Planit to insure the goods at the customer’s expense, in which circumstances Data Planit will use its best endeavours to insure the Goods in the sum specified by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide a full and proper valuation in respect of the Goods.
Data Planit will not be liable for any claims in respect of under insurance in the event of total or partial loss. In all circumstances, except where written instructions have been given to Data Planit as specified above, the Customer warrants that adequate insurance exists for the duration the contents are with Data Planit and when in transit. Should the insurers dispute their liability for any reason the Customer shall have recourse against the insurers only and Data Planit shall not be under any responsibility or liability in relation thereto.
11. All filmed and scanned documents will be securely shredded 60 days after date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
12. These conditions and the context shall be subject to and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.